Tortilla pizza is a quick and easy budget meal that combines pizza and tortillas! It makes the best cheap 30 minute meal – that’s exactly how easy it is! This homemade healthier alternative can be made in 15 minutes and makes the ideal meal for a Friday night dinner date. You can easily add in your leftover meat and vegetables.
Cheap 30 Minute Meal
This recipe doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and therefor is budget friendly. When you put on the right ingredients you will have a complete meal that even the pickiest eater will love.
Since I have chronic illnesses, I just love quick and easy recipes! Also, this recipe is easy to fit in to our busy lifestyle and simple to make after work.
This tortilla pizza is perfect for a weeknight dinner and full of flavor! There’s a lot of possible variations for this tortilla pizza recipe. It’s mainly a basic recipe – it’s really easy to make. I wrote this recipe for two people, since I just live with my boyfriend. When you’re with more people, you can simply add more tortillas.
Grocery List – Ingredients
• Tomato Sauce – Use your favorite tomato sauce.
• 4 tortillas
• Cheese – Any type of shredded cheese.
• Italian Seasoning
• Salt and Pepper
• Toppings – Add your favorite toppings.
For this recipe I will be using pineapple, ham and cherry tomatoes.
Converted from my local currency (euro) this recipe has cost me $4.75 USD for 6 small tortillas.
How To Make The Budget Tortilla Pizzas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celcius.
- Place the tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly across the tortilla. Leave a little free space around the edges.
- Sprinkle your cheese and toppings on the sauce.
- Bake until the edges of the tortilla wrap are lightly browned and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the tortillas from the oven. To cut the pizza tortillas I prefer to use this pizza cutter wheel to save time. Season with a little salt and pepper.
And that is how easy it is! Enjoy!
Tell me, what toppings will you be putting on your tortilla pizzas?
Liked this recipe? Pin it